[CDH-announce] [ANNOUNCE] CDH4.1.3 Released
cdh-announce at cloudera.com
Mon Feb 4 18:01:01 PST 2013
On behalf of the CDH team at Cloudera, I am happy to inform you that
CDH4.1.3 is now available. This is a maintenance release that fixes some
key issues including the following:
- HBASE-7498 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7498> - Make
REST server thread pool size configurable
- HADOOP-6762 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6762> -
Exception while doing RPC I/O closes channel
- OOZIE-1130 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-1130> -
Upgrade from 3.2 to 3.3 failing due to change in WorkflowInstance structure
- MAPREDUCE-2217 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2217> -
The expire launching task should cover the UNASSIGNED task
- MAPREDUCE-4907 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4907> -
TrackerDistributedCacheManager issues too many getFileStatus calls
- OOZIE-994 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-994> -
ActionCheckXCommand does not handle failures properly
- Full list is contained here:
As always, we welcome your feedback. Please send your comments and
suggestions to cdh-user at cloudera.org.
We are now sending all new release announcements to the CDH Announce list.
Please sign up at: http://lists.cloudera.com/mailman/listinfo/cdh-announce.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CDH-announce